Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had work off Sunday and didn't have to be in until 4 today, so a buddy and me decided on a last minute trip (3 am the night before we left) up to Moody Hill. We also decided to hit up Old Flower Road and camp for the night. It was a badass trip. I only suffered a bit of damage...scraped up my passenger step side pretty bad, but I think I have decided to take them off anyway. My bud is driving a 2002 Ranger with the t-bars cranked and 265/75/16's.

more on the way

Attachments

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright here are the last of them. The first one is my favorite pic of the bunch. Maxed out flex. Not bad for stock. Then a couple pics in front of an old barn we came across. Hope you enjoyed the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Excellent Pics. Looks like a good time. My baby bro has a stock suspended, 33' tired, modified exhaust, 351 powered '92 Eddie Bauer that he has wheeled the crap out of, pulled a boat and other trailers, maintained it well. In rolling up on 200,000 miles (many more smiles) the only things major (?) that have been done to the truck was replacing the torque converter at about 90,000 miles when the tranny started to slip and putting a stronger l/s carrier in the rear. The tranny is still as it left the factory. It is still a very clean truck. Wheel on!

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Tell someone to stop pimpin the bandana and shades combo so I won't be forced to post pics like this...

http://www.ishkur.com/fanmail/*******.jpg

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Nice pics man. Awesome scenery. No mud? lol man Jersey is so flat.
Wheelin stockers is fun. Been there. This is what my Bronc looked like.

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts
u sure ur flexed out in that pic?
here's my bko with bald 32's and the sway bar is still on

brand new 33's and no sway bar

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks like there are some good trails up there.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope, no mud on either trail. It was dryer then I would have liked. It was one of those runs where there is an inch of dust all over everything inside when you're done. I have to clean it up today.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Nope, no mud on either trail. It was dryer then I would have liked. It was one of those runs where there is an inch of dust all over everything inside when you're done. I have to clean it up today.
Yea I know how that is. Sucks to be in any truck but the leader. Im sure your
air filter took a beatin too. I got a K&N a while back for this reason. Nice BKO BTW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts