Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Didn't know that was happening untill I heard them talking about it on the radio tonight. I went to look but all I saw was clouds.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I just saw clouds

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Saw it between Charlotte and Augusta GA tonight. Too bad it was on the Captain's side and I strangled myself with my seatbelt leaning over to look at it.
I saw the last one from the boomer's position on a KC-135 @ FL35....impressive.

Tonight's was viewed between the stratus layers. Saw most of it.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
I got a great view of it just as I got home from work.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
I honestly could not have gotten a clearer view. There was not a cloud in the sky for miles. I watched it while I was at work.

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
I watched it thinking there are people in some isolated tribe somewhere screaming "oh no, we have angered the gods!" :eek:

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Cloud cover here as well. Woke up to snow on the ground (Whole 1/2 inch of it).

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
The news showed what it looked like live which was almost 100% eclipsed so I went to see if I could see it and it WAS visible. Looked pretty cool.

·
One Cold North Dakotan
3,150 Posts
If they can see the moon (not hidden by curvature of the earth) then yes they can see the eclipse. Everyone sees it at the same moment unless of course you're on the west side of the prime meridian and your buddy is on the east side of it... then you'd both see it but technically it would be on different days. I think anyway!

My roommate got some decent pictures of it. The moon was whitish/brown here. He had a 10x zoom camera. I tried with mine to get a few shots but they came out pretty crappy. I'll post them up if he lets me have them.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
okay serisous question

does everyone in the world see it the same day? like southern hemisphere or like in europe?
i asked my friends and no one could answer

i saw it, was pretty friggen cool.
you're kidding. Tell me you're kidding!:doh0715:

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Had clouds and a little rain all day but it cleared up well enough to see the eclipse. May have knocked out some of the smog in the atmosphere for better viewing. Tried to get a pic or two but the camera really sucks in low light situations (Cheapo poloroid Digi)

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
okay serisous question

does everyone in the world see it the same day? like southern hemisphere or like in europe?
i asked my friends and no one could answer

i saw it, was pretty friggen cool.
you're kidding. Tell me you're kidding!:doh0715:
I heard Europe was on a tape delay?
:doh0715:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts