Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another UPS delivery, put me one step closer to finishing my interior.:chili:

I found these at Wesco Performance http://store.yahoo.net/wescoperformance/resebe.html They're a little on the spendy side, but I dont care. The tan belts I have look really out of place now that everyting else is a different color, so it was a necessary purchase.

They have the ones for the rear bench too. I'll be buying those as soon as I get closer to reinstalling it.

Zane, you're stuff will be in the mail tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
I have to say, you are one step ahead of everything I am doing for my girl's bko, I am damn glad too. right before I get ready to start looking for something, BAMM, derrick post with something I was about to start looking for, with link. Man, you rock. Do those install with the same hardware? I have not had a look at the actual belt yet on hers, jus tthe buckle with the torx fastner. BTW, which streeting wheel is that? grant?

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rugerp89ipsc said:
I have to say, you are one step ahead of everything I am doing for my girl's bko, I am damn glad too. right before I get ready to start looking for something, BAMM, derrick post with something I was about to start looking for, with link. Man, you rock. Do those install with the same hardware? I have not had a look at the actual belt yet on hers, jus tthe buckle with the torx fastner. BTW, which streeting wheel is that? grant?

Ya, it's a grant part #414. You can get it damn near anywhere. You use it with adapter #3249. If you have a checker/schucks/kragen, autozone, etc they should have it for about $50, and another $19 for the adapter.

As far as the belts, I bought them with the hardware kits($10 each), and I still had to reuse some of my old bolts:shrug. I just intalled them, and maybe I did it wrong, but I dont see any other way to do it. Everything fits.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
awesome, wouldn't mind seeing a pic or two of them installed or being installed if you're up to it. Hers are red currently, which matches her whole red/blk thing, but the plastic is definately had better days and what can i say, she's a good girl and deserves the best. Unfortunately for her, she got me, so i guess we can start on interior parts right?

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rugerp89ipsc said:
awesome, wouldn't mind seeing a pic or two of them installed or being installed if you're up to it. Hers are red currently, which matches her whole red/blk thing, but the plastic is definately had better days and what can i say, she's a good girl and deserves the best. Unfortunately for her, she got me, so i guess we can start on interior parts right?

I gotta make a few adjustments, but I'll snap some pics tomorrow. It's a little dark right now.:thumbup

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics for rugerp89ipsc

Here's the pics you asked for. I still need to tweak the passenger side a bit, but here are some shots of the driver's side.

They supplied the shoulder bolt for the upper mount.

I also got one of those cover thingys to make it look pretty.:thumbup

Here's a half way decent shot of the female side of the belt. If you're doing buckets, get the 11" sleeve.

Here's a shot of the sleeve mount.
The L-bracket, large washers, lock washers, and grade 8 bolts were all supplied in the hardware kit.

Here's the base. It's one of the places that I had to reuse my origional bolt.

Here's the 3rd mounting point. This is the part that's giving me a little trouble on the passenger side. The channel that it sits in, appears not to be as wide as the driver's side, so it's not sitting flush. I might have to turn it a different way, or sand off some of the herculiner, but I'll get it to work.
It fits fine on the driver's side tho. This is the other place that I had to reuse the origional bolt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts