Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 88 bronco when I hit the brakes hard it pulls to the left. The wierd thing is that it don't do it every time. Is there a regulator or something that regulates the pressure to each of the front brakes or is there something else I should change? thanks

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Start by checking your tire pressure. Something you may or may not know, when you first start to drive your vehicle, there may be a lot of dew on your rotors and when you apply the brakes for the first few times it may grab and cuse it to pull. Your rear adjuster(s) may be siezed. You may have a siezed caliper or wheel cylinder.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I have changed all of the hardware and brakes in the back. to include the self adjusting crap. I put air in my front tire today and I thought it worked because when i mashed the brakes it stoped straight. But then the next time i hit the brakes it pulled. I'm not sure what else to do. I have front brakes on order ( since I live in Germany) but i don't think that is my problem since it don't do it all the time. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts