1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Bronco looks good, I like the rear bumper

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Maybe a little less approach angle, but damn.... he could hit a Water Buffalo at 70MPH with that thing and be OK.:thumbup

Not everybody hardcore wheels their bronco.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Around here where I live, you need an "elk" proof bumper. I have the same bumper on my 2008 F-250. I am also "king" at intersections in either rig.

Pap

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got pics of the seat covers?

Here's the Marathon seat covers web site. If you call and ask for Rob and tell him that Pappy sent you, he'll give you a better price. I'll have to send some pictures of the Bronco seat covers then next time I get home. In the mean time here is the set that's in my F-250.

www.marathonseatcovers.com

Attachments

·
not banned
5,979 Posts
I dont think that he'll be rock crawling in a stock Bronco. I really like that rear bumper! Do they make one with a swing away tire carrier?
I lived in Idaho Falls, when I bought my BKO. It was stock, and I beat it like a red headed step child.

Some people to use 4WD.

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
Front bumper doesn't look bad, but it would be much more fitting on a truck with a 4" lift.

Rear bumper looks good.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,061 Posts
Pappy, Beautiful truck and a beautiful house to match!!!!

You have it listed in your details as an Eddie Bauer, looks like an XLT to me. Regardless, you have everything I want in life ;)

Bumper's look great too :thumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts