Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some tires for sale. They are 38 x 15 x 15 bias ply and have the same tread design as the Denmen GroundHawgs. I am not sure if they are Groundhawgs, because they do not say anything on the size other than the usual DOT rating, size, stuff like that, but its the same tread. They are in very good shape, with tons of tread left. Some dry rot, nothing serious. They ride quiet and smooth for a bias ply mud terrain tire. I will get some pics up shortly. $500 for all 4. I also have some 15 x 10 chrome steel wheels if you want those, that will be $250. I am in central CT. All prices are OBO.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I doubt they're Hawgs if they don't say it. It sounds like a pretty good deal though! :thumbup

·
Registered
64 Posts
SquattyD said:
I have some tires for sale. They are 38 x 15 x 15 bias ply and have the same tread design as the Denmen GroundHawgs. I am not sure if they are Groundhawgs, because they do not say anything on the size other than the usual DOT rating, size, stuff like that, but its the same tread. They are in very good shape, with tons of tread left. Some dry rot, nothing serious. They ride quiet and smooth for a bias ply mud terrain tire. I will get some pics up shortly. $500 for all 4. I also have some 15 x 10 chrome steel wheels if you want those, that will be $250. I am in central CT. All prices are OBO.
How close to 95 are ya? l'm heading to pick up my daughter in NJ on the 26 of Dec. and am in the market for some rubber. The 39.5 TSLs are getting down there. Would actually prefer 40"-44"s but for the $ l would swing by and load them up>> Let me know. Merry Christmas...

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a couple hours away from NJ, but I can meet you somewhere. Area code 06032, I-84 is the largest major highway near me, and its about 2 minutes from my house.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT with pics!! Yee-haw!!

thats a quarter, all the tread on all 4 tires is about the same. please someone buy these!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,686 Posts
too bad about shipping... :cry

·
Registered
198 Posts
FYI, I ran a tire with that tread back in the 80's, at which time they were marketed as a " RVT Grand Prix ", I don't remember who the mfg. was but they did wear well. :rebelflag They pull really well in the mud but are directional like the Ground Hawgs.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damager, I am in central connecticut (farmington), about 15 minutes away from Avon.

Greenwich ehh? I never knew you were such a preppy rich boy! in that case...$800! haha.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
hehe, no way man ... I got the fuk outta there when I was 23 .. couldn't take that snobby bullshit .......... I know where Farmington is ... small world Bro

would you be interested in a trade that could make you that $800 EASILY?

do you ride a motorcycle?

·
College User
2,018 Posts
My summit trail climber has that tread pattern. It is a old tire, early 80s I think, and I don't think sumit still makes tires. If you were closer, I always am buying tires I dont need...

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I will be coming to Avon probably next weekend to pick up my welder .. I might take them if you get desperate ... PM me an offer to take them and maybe we can hook up

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like Damager will just be stoppin in for a brew at the pub.

So the tires are still for sale!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts