Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More Tubework.. (Fenders) Pics

Started the fender project again this evening.. Got the front passenger side, bent, painted and welded.

bent the rear passenger side fender tube but didnt paint or weld it on yet.. gonna do that in the morning.. its a shame i have to cover up those beutiful sawzall cuts.. :toothless

ill post more pics tomorrow when i finish this project.

:D

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Nice. You lazy sob, Why didnt you finish the passenger rear? Was it the wimmenz? Damn boobs getting in the way of work.

·
I Cannnt Digggggg It!!!
375 Posts
Very OG Raf!!! You truly are an army of one :beer When I'm able to go and help you on your truck, I'm goin to return the favor and swing that 3lb sledge at 4am again :toothless. I hope your neighbors don't own any guns :confused:

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got the rear passenger side finished up and painted.. just have to weld it to the truck.. gotta go to autozone to get some more paint and white lithium grease for the bender..

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
got the rear passenger side finished up and painted.. just have to weld it to the truck.. gotta go to autozone to get some more paint and white lithium grease for the bender..
hurry up poser:goodfinge

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
Wow, looks good.

Edit- Are you going to give them the high lift test too?:goodfinge

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
i wish you lived closer to me i really want to learn how to weld/metal work like you!

also sweet idea now you can use a hi-lift anywhere on your tuck right?

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well the fender tube project is completed.. i took some pics of the drivers side but somehow they werent on the camera when i went to download them..

PROJECT COMPLETE!!!!!!!

if i can afford some more tube im gonna start the cage next week..

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,873 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
I took some pics of the drivers side but somehow they werent on the camera when i went to download them...
Also is it me or did the camara make your truck look green :confused:

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
looks very good, you need the gears and lockers and go wheel it!

wes

1 - 20 of 44 Posts