Waring, you assume all risk doing this mod. These are examples not directions to be followed.
Well after having this for some time I finally got around to installing the Jeff Bronco Graveyard mounts. They are high quality and well built, they come bare metal so you have to paint them before you install. Also you need to grease the bolt that goes through the urethane bushing, or you may get a squeak once you tighten them down the the motor moves. Here are some pictures. The new
Replaces the old, Driver side
I left the upper intake on and the exhaust was still hooked up when I did these, so it is a true driveway three hour fix with basic tools. The pass side front motor mount bolt takes forever to get out but I used a regular deep well socket on 1/2 drive to get undone, I think it is a 19mm bolt size. This one
Once I got the bolts loosened, just broke free, I jacked up the motor. ******* way but works, warning put some additional support under the motor before putting your hands in there just in case.
To get the old mounts out I had to jack the motor all the way I could then wiggle them out. The new I attached to the motor first then slide the crossmember piece in afterwards, was really smooth getting the new in. As you can see in the last picture, I already have the new one in.
This mod has helped a huge deal with the motor moving during revving! It is a lot smoother, I would post a video of it but now my balancer is going out causing some wobble of the belt. Hope this helps, anyone on the fence of doing this.