Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
1995 5.8, 2.5" Rough Country Lift, Extended RA's, 4.10's, 33" BFG's
6,591 Posts
Saved this one. Thanks Broncmom for finding this one and Miesk for making it a sticky!

Reactions: BroncMom

· Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
5,590 Posts
Thanks guys... Sometimes it pays to go thru your file manager. U end up finding things you downloaded and forgot all about 😊
Glad it'll be helpful...

· Registered
5,590 Posts

· Registered
975 Posts
@BroncMom, have you looked at that site lately? You posted a link to it not long ago in another thread, and I went to it, as i'm looking for a plug. I couldn't find any ford electrical connectors on there. I didn't find any just now. I only found general automotive electrical items.

· Registered
5,590 Posts
@BroncMom, have you looked at that site lately? You posted a link to it not long ago in another thread, and I went to it, as i'm looking for a plug. I couldn't find any ford electrical connectors on there. I didn't find any just now. I only found general automotive electrical items.
Did you try the part number in the search bar?
I knew they weren't 100% all ford parts but use to have a good selection...

· Registered
975 Posts
Did you try the part number in the search bar?
I knew they weren't 100% all ford parts but use to have a good selection...
I unfortunately don't have a part number. I did just now try a couple searches, just to see. I did find a tail light socket, so they must have some things.
Sorry about that.
Couldn't find any nss connectors, though, so i'm still sol on that......

Reactions: BroncMom

· Registered
5,590 Posts
I unfortunately don't have a part number. I did just now try a couple searches, just to see. I did find a tail light socket, so they must have some things.
Sorry about that.
Couldn't find any nss connectors, though, so i'm still sol on that......
No worries... Hopefully it'll be beneficial despite their changes in stock.
Their site is a little squirrelly to navigate. You have to either use the search function or the 3 bar menu up in the corner to get a drop down menu for categories...

· Registered
5,590 Posts
Honestly this document is SUPER helpful. Although I could have used it about two weeks ago after I had gone to a handful pick a parts looking for the right pigtail.
It's been up for a bit... Wish ya found it sooner... Hopefully it helps for any future situations 😊

1 - 20 of 20 Posts