Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My Bronco Isn't My Only
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search, can't seem to find anything too solid on what I want to know.
Is there a good source that sells Motorcraft parts OTHER than Ford, you know, at affordable prices?
I don't want to pay $20 per spark plug :haha

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Rock Auto.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Depends on what your looking for. I've got a warehouse full of Ford OEM stuff.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
:stupid Yeah, Eric too. Danggit, I keep forgetting that.

·
My Bronco Isn't My Only
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Is Rock Auto reliable though?
Are you not on here much? I'm the guy bashing shit stores like AutoZone and Sears all the time. :rofl:

Yes, RockAuto.com is 100% reliable. I've been doing business with them for years, and have been very impressed with their level of customer service. I think I mentioned within the past week how they will even call you up to let you know if there's a problem or if shipping will be delayed, and will have a ready list of alternatives for you. Also, they are very practical in their solutions, e.g. the cost of a defective item's return shipment vs. the cost of the item, and they're adamant about keeping their customers happy. Doesn't hurt that their prices are always lower than the "local" (read: nationwide chain that takes the local money and ships it to god knows where) auto part retailers.

That said, Eric's a good guy, and I like helping the local business biosphere. I keep thinking of him as the guy to go to for axle and drive line parts, should I need any (and it looks like I'll be needing a pair of rear axles soon for my 8.8-inch).

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Thanks for the good word. :) I too love rockauto. I use them all the time..very professional company to deal with. They don't always have all of the info but they will call and get the info before they make something up just to get the sale.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I buy my stuff from Ed. So far I haven't been able to find anyone who can match his prices... :( When the dealers want 136.70 for a tps/pedal assembly for my F250 and he sold it for 77.10 how could I say no to that?

·
Registered
934 Posts
I buy my stuff from Ed. So far I haven't been able to find anyone who can match his prices... :( When the dealers want 136.70 for a tps/pedal assembly for my F250 and he sold it for 77.10 how could I say no to that?
Okay I think I'll go call Ed. :doh0715: More info Vic. :smilie_slap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts