Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
What an idiot. There was a guy just last week on the local news doing crap like that on I5 near Seattle. WSP chopper caught him and followed him right to his house.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
What an idiot. There was a guy just last week on the local news doing crap like that on I5 near Seattle. WSP chopper caught him and followed him right to his house.
Yeah, I heard about that; total PWN3Rship right there!:haha

In all that stupidity, racing like a Darwin Award candidate, where were the cops? Didn't anyone have a freaking Bluetooth? C'mon, people, wake up!

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
At first I thought it was just one jagoff, then I saw there were two. May the next parked car meet their bikes.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I agree it's stupid but at least a biker is more likely to remove himself from the genepool than somebody else. It REALLY pisses me off when cars/trucks do this.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
It's very squid like behavior. 150+ MPH on a public road? Retarded. Not going to say I haven't done triple digits on two wheels on the highway, but it was very brief, and not recorded. The guy without the camera looks pretty new to riding in general. His form is not really good. Or he doesn't like to put a leg out. One of the two.

·
Resident Wrecker Driver
1,325 Posts
I'd lock up my brakes and let em hit me, idiots like that don't deserve to drive

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,194 Posts
LMAO...it's thunder in the valley in Johnstown right now...bikes EVERYWHERE. All kinds...saw two guys pull wheelies down route 31 in front of my house...probably a 1/4 mile or better. Burnouts and all kinds of stupid driving going on right now...

KC

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
I know it's wrong...

But I can't help but feel the adrenaline through the video...

I drive way too fast in my Bronco, hitting triple-digit speeds occasionally even in it. (Yeah, speedo quits at 85, but I can keep wrapping the needle and the GPS has a speedo on it)
I pass through traffic like NASCAR or a video game...

Not like that guy though...

That video makes me want to buy a bike so bad now. :p

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
To me it didn't seem that fast.. However I ride a sport bike and been on the track at insane speeds.. =)

This guy is a complete squid.. Hope he eats it.. Also that video is taking right here around the Riverside/Ontario/Orange county area.. I've ridden all those freeways.. In fact after the 2nd wheelie he's dicing in and out of traffic and right before it cuts to him backing out of the driveway is where I had a car cut across the double yellow line and hit me while I was on my bike..

It was the 91 Westbound right after the 71 just before the Green River off ramp.. The fast track opens.. 2 lane toll road with no one on it.. I can't say I always obeyd the speed limit there. . :brownbag

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
vid been arounds for years, he also has another one filmed mexico in the rain thats good

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Its always some dumb shit on an R1 too....

·
Registered
473 Posts
LMAO...it's thunder in the valley in Johnstown right now...bikes EVERYWHERE. All kinds...saw two guys pull wheelies down route 31 in front of my house...probably a 1/4 mile or better. Burnouts and all kinds of stupid driving going on right now...

KC
Someone else in the Johnstown area? I thought I was the only one lurking around that area? I'm in New Paris every weekend nowadays.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
No way he's new to riding...he's just too busy traffic dodging and riding wheelies to learn how to properly take a corner. Nothing wrong with keeping the inside leg to the tank, but his body position was newbish.

Ballsy guys.
Around here they'd be wearing ICON jackets and no helmets to ride like that

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts