Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a bunch of bikers in here, and, Well...it is time to move on to a new hobby, so all of the bike stuff has to go. All of my gear is in this thread, and the '08 1krr will be for sale when I get back from Iraq, around Thanksgiving.

Up for sale is the following (all prices include paypal fees and shipping within the lower 48):

Women's Power Trip "Jet Black II" textile jacket, size 2 diva (3xl) (this is the only jacket company and size we found that will fit around a 44 DD chest), black / red trim, perfect condition, worn once for less than 30 minutes...$95 shipped.

Joe Rocket "Atomic 3.0" textile jacket, size Large, black, new...never worn...$60 shipped

Joe Rocket "Phoenix 5.0" mesh jacket, size Large, white/black/grey, with waterproof/windproof liner, perfect condition, worn twice...$75 shipped.

Joe Rocket "Alter Ego" textile/mesh pants, size XL (32-36, may fit up to 40" waist) black, with waterproof/windproof liner, perfect condition, worn twice...SOLD

Icon "Accelerant" leather jacket, size xl (44-46) balck, with quilted liner, perfect condition, always treated with conditioner after each ride, never seen rain...$200 shipped.

Icon "Merc Short" gloves, size large, black, carbon fiber knuckles, not even broken in yet, perfect condition...SOLD

Women's Joe Rocket "Jet Set" gloves, size Large, white/black/red, like new, perfect condition, worn once for less than 30 minutes...$45 shipped.

Icon "Alliance SSR" helmet, size XL, matte black rubatone, perfect condition, worn three times, with helmet bag...$85 shipped.

Shoei RF-1000 "Caster", size Large, black/white/silver, perfect condition, never seen rain, always cleaned/waxed after each ride, worn maybe 10 times, always wore "under armor" skull cap underneath, so no sweat or odor in liner, still smells new, with helmet bag...$190 shipped.(PENDING SALE TO SHUSTRING)

Shoei RF-1000 "Camino", size Large, white/black/red, new condition, worn once for less than 30 minutes, with helmet bag...SOLD

Joe Rocket "Big Bang" boots, size 12 (US) (46 EUR), black, near perfect condition with only very small slight blemishes on one buckle (cant even see in photos), worn twice...SOLD

Here is the link to the thread at 1000rr.net , if you want to check out my trader ratings, etc. http://www.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77040

Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] with any questions you may have, or for paypal address info. I am open to trades on parts for my '85, and for boating accessories such as wakeboards, neoprene lifevests, etc. Tell me what you got to trade, and we will see. Reasonable offers entertained. Pics are of actual items.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts