Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got an itch i need to scratch. i want to go wheeling and my 77 wont be done for awhile. so i want to take my bronco to the mounds. anyone interested? ive got a stock bronco with open diffs and street tires but itll still be fun. i know there are alot of michiganders on here. lets get a wheelin trip in before the snow.

·
Registered
589 Posts
ill go to the mounds with you if you come fix my electrical problem for me.... :banghead
my tranny problem "should" be fixed by this weekend... now i just have to figure out why i got constant power being drawn from somewhere i dont know..... and then why my back window wont work now... but that window can be delt with later. otherwise id be game... ive never been to the mounds before.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
when are you going to west branch? id go for a night run on saturday if thats what your doing. or we can go tear some shit up at this spot in midland i know of.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

right in the middle it says here. thats where its at. ive only been back there to pull out a stuck jeep and jimmy and i didnt get to do any exploring. maybe some night where were bored we could go out there.

i have to work saturday 8-4 so ill be unavailable.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
3 hrs away??? WAH WAH! quit crying and go!. lol. i got me some new tires so im ready to rock.

·
Registered
769 Posts
see this is why it sucks to have a rig to go but to not be old enough to drive:twak .... if i had my liscence id drive down to play some, damn theres always next year.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts