Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im gonna check out the mounds in Mt. Morris MI this weekend. Anyone else gonna be there or gonna go?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Don't they need spark arrestors and permits and such? I'm getting my leaky wheel done tomorrow, but dunno, tis a bit of a hike for me...

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
how far is that from lansing, MI. i haven't heard all that much about it, how wild is the wheeling?

·
Registered
712 Posts
how far is that from lansing, MI. i haven't heard all that much about it, how wild is the wheeling?
Today at the tire shop one of the techs told me there's a new offroad park that just opened in the Lansing/Ann Arbor area, he said tis like half an hour west of those but couldn't remember more details - anyone heard of that place? Tis supposed to be their first season now, tis brand new.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its probably a nice area, I grew up in a town north east of there about 10 miles if that. Il let you know tomorrow if i go.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One up by me in lol. If your in detroit then i take buying one from the hardware. U might be able to get one at Dunhams also..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea i went today, Definatly didnt take my truck back there. It was rough. I met up with a couple of guys from another forum who has a 07 ram with a 11 inch lift and 41 inch iroc radials and he was up to his door handles in water. I just played it safe and walked back there. Didnt get to go way back in but maby next weekend if i go. Il have the 4x4 fourwheeler tho.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea mud holes, there was a pretty deep river crossing as soon as you turned the corner to get out there. I didnt go any further because i was walking. Im thinking about going next weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts