Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have too many projects. So I am wanting to sell these two broncos. The one has had the frame painted and the under side of the body is also painted. The floors from what I can see are solid. The quarters are also nice and rust free. The other one has a title and is for parts. It has a split bench seat and two back seats with the engine auto transmission and 205 transfer case. There is lots of parts in the one with the frame painted. 4000 for both and all the parts inside them. I live in North Arkansas and can help load them on a trailer.IMG_3022 by Daniel Crymes, on FlickrIMG_3024 by Daniel Crymes, on FlickrIMG_3011 by Daniel Crymes, on FlickrIMG_3012 by Daniel Crymes, on Flickr

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
578 Posts
Can you post more of the one with the engine?? Do you have all the body parts to create a full truck? I have land up there and was heading up there this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mattman the blue one is a little rough . I have enough parts to make it complete doors, fenders, hood rad support but like I say it is rough rusty floors and dents exc.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure if all the parts are there or not but there is plenty of parts to build one with some extras. I saw two radiator supports two or three fenders there is a drivers door and I will throw in a passenger side one. the blue one has all the running front and rear trans and transfer case and engine (locked up) There is a radiator. I will take 2500 for both and all the parts inside both of them. There is two back seats and a split bench for the front.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts