Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the bracket that the shifter bolts the e4od. I have access to an older "plunger" style shifter. Jermil has a spare one but no bracket.

I have never ever laid eyes on a manual 1356 set up so don't really know what it looks like but have an idea.

If someone has a shifter w/ the bracket for bolting to an e4od reasonably priced, that would work as well.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
I have it. I just need to see if i can get to it tomorrow. Well i can get to it i just need to shovel a crap load of snow.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have the bracket or both bracket and shifter? Either way.......what you want for it? If you can get to it could you send me some pics.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
I have both. I have a whole truck here that im parting out. Ill try and get a pic for you in the morning:thumbup Figure out a fair price and let me know. For the parts or part you want.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
I need the bracket that the shifter bolts the e4od. I have access to an older "plunger" style shifter. Jermil has a spare one but no bracket.

I have never ever laid eyes on a manual 1356 set up so don't really know what it looks like but have an idea.

If someone has a shifter w/ the bracket for bolting to an e4od reasonably priced, that would work as well.

Thanks,
Jeff
This is the specific plate you are after for the plunger style shifter:

Here is the complete assembly (minus rod, knob and boot):

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What year is the truck you are parting out? Is the shifter you have a plunger style or the newer style? The shifter I have access to is a plunger (as stated before) and I am not sure but think the bracket changed with the shifter.

What color is the interior on the truck you are parting?

And, thank you Shadowfax. very helpful

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
OK well i shoveled the snow out of the way and got the the truck.... I Don't have that style

1 - 9 of 9 Posts