Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, i'm 19 y/o, time to move out right? RIGHT, well me and my friend david just signed the lease on our new apt. the other day and started movin stuff in, im pretty pshyched, finally out on my own completely, so my mom can't hold the fact that she houses me and feeds me over my head anymore... its a 2 bedroom, with decently sized bedrooms, a nice sized living room, a pretty nice kitchen, and a pretty nice bathroom, one bedroom has a walk in closet (my roomates got that room, but he covers renters insurance, so its a fair trade off), kitchen has a new dishwasher and disposal... only bad thing we saw so far is they didn't clean the bathroom that well, there is like little chunks of plaster all over the floor, so we are calling them today to bitch about it and see if we cna't get 1st months rent back or something, because they made us wait 4 days to move in because they were "cleaning" the apt, but ya, just thought i'd share it with all my FSB buddies, cus i'm excited :D... i'll snap some pictures once we get all of our funiture in the living room and shit moved in today or tomorow...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
right on. I would move out of my parents pad except then i wouldnt have a huge shop to work in............... damn damn damn. And i dont truct my buds to pay their half of the rent either. so i guess i'll keep paying rent at home.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I guess I technically moved out when I graduated high school b/c I went off to college. Well 3 years later I came home and lived with the parents for 1 month. I started coming home at 2-3 o'clock in the morning and my mom never said anything. Well, one night I did not come home at all. When I did come home at 10:00 am the next morning she was waiting on me and she said "lets go.". I'm like "what." She says " When you were off at college I worried about you but I did not lose any sleep but when your under my roof and you don't come home that is a different story." Long story short, she paid for a apartment for me for 1 year so she would not have to worry. :D I really lucked out on the parents deal b/c they have always been really cool.

Brian

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Let me clarify my earlier post, I wasn't knocking anyone who hasn't moved out...I'm just my own man (I don't follow rules of others very well) so I had to go. Me and my parents got along great....and I wanted to keep it that way!:toothless It feels good being out on your own, huh??!!!! :beer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts