Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out Thursday night that The Air Force is Moving me and fam to Charleston AFB. We are excited to get out of this desert (no offense) and go back to the land of greenery, trees, and ocean! I should be moving in June and I look forward to meeting some of the Dixie Chapter folks when I go. I am originally from the Upstate SC, so I am going home. I haven't lived there in almost 10 years. I have family around Greenville and Columbia and I can't wait. I will also need to shift my membership to the Dixie Chapter, it seems.:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :popc1: :twotu: :drinkbud :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
sweet. i go to charleston some, and greenville and columbia

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Beautiful base from what some of my co workers have said. Congrats!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I can't wait to get outta here. (Anything has to be better than Holloman.) When I was younger, we used to roam the backside of Glassy Mountain (upstate), but most of that has been bought up buy rich people who play golf.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
cool deal, i love charleston, one of my best friends lives there, i visit every so often, i have a cousin in columbia (close), my wife would love to move to charleston, too crowded for this country boy

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm kinda a city boy myself. I love being out in the country when I get a chance, but bigger cities just have alot more to offer. I grew up in a dead mill town in SC, so I can't stand those kinds of places anymore. Small towns have a few good qualities, but when the mill shuts down and nothing else comes in, the town just dies. It wasn't too bad when I was in high school, but the drug problem there is terrible now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts