Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving to Charelston,SC. I want to know if there are any good places to go wheelin and if there are any Bronco clubs around. Thanks

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
There aren't any big clubs around Charleston that I know of, most are around the upper part of the state. There aren't any well known trails, but there are miles and miles of swampland/marshland/and mudpits to get your ass stuck in.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Man!!! NOt only is the Dixie chapter growing...We have converts from other chapters! Just kidding, we love all the chapters, but you are joining the best one. LOL! We will get you wheelin asap. There is Tellico at the corner of NC, TN, and GA. And UWharrie, which I believe is south-central NC. I don't know much beyond that that is "close."

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
If nothing else, at least they have the Topless car wash. Wouldn't you love to just get your truck covered in mud......

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I dont think its "topless" but the manager or owner or whatever only hires girls and then they wear only bikinis or very small shirts possibly white? This is what ive heard from friends that go to the university there. :thumbup Also there is another wheeling park on the southern coast or middle coast of NC it starts with a "W" but I cant remember someone posted a map of the 3 parks in NC to go wheeling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts