Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I am stiring up a hornets but I have to ask WHY????

There have been a few good informative treads started in the 78-79 section that related to 78-79 bronco and were moved to the noob section. If they are related to that particluar vehicle why not leave them there????

Does this make sence?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Basic questions belong in the newb section if they then turn it an informative thread they can always be moved back
When i look back through some of the pages i see lots of posts that were moved that deal specificly with 78-79 broncos that have been moved. Just seems to me that they would be better off in the 78-79 section rather then a random section that deals with other things

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
What threads are you talking about and we might be able to tell you why they were moved.

If it isn't tech related they don't stay.

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,232 Posts
Is it just me, or does Coors sound like he's bitching because 78-79 related threads were moved out of the 78-79 section and into the noob section?

:shrug

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
I'm going out on a limb here and saying that I probably move most of the threads here. If they get moved by me there is a reason for it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
1 more "Hefty" reply and it'll get moved to the Politics section... :goodfinge :histerica

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it just me, or does Coors sound like he's bitching because 78-79 related threads were moved out of the 78-79 section and into the noob section?

:shrug
Bitiching isn't what I would call it, i was mearly pointing something out and looking for feed back on it. But your right on cue with pointing out the obvious there big boy!!!:banghead

Shouldn't this thread belong in Suggestions, Feedback, Site Help Section:haha
You would be correct there.:rockon My bad

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
Bitiching isn't what I would call it, i was mearly pointing something out and looking for feed back on it. But your right on cue with pointing out the obvious there big boy!!!:banghead

You would be correct there.:rockon My bad
I would move it, but I getting tired of all the whining...

:goodfinge

1 - 18 of 18 Posts