Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with the lack of hrs at work, I'm now down to about 3 or 4 hrs a day. :( And it's just going to get worse, as we will have maybe 7 horses once Christmas gets here for over a month. So there is NO way I can take care of my kids, utilites and a mortgage with that. Sure I could get another job....but at this time I CAN'T afford child care.
And the ex isn't paying child support for the kids.......wow 2 checks in 4 months!
so the only alternative right now is to move back home with my parents.......sigh. But I'll be able to get regrouped at least. :) The move will be happening with in the next month or so..

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
It'll give ya some time to get back on your feet.:thumbup Maybe just what you need...you can "get yer poop in a group" now with the folks vs. later down the road when it's too late..:shrug I wish ya the best of luck hun....:beer

P.S. you'll be living with your ole man now, so don't cave to the Heep talk!!!:p

T

·
0 Posts
Yep!,
good move,
they will help you in lots of ways if they don't drive you crazy.
It will be lots better for the kids, plus you have a built in babysitters.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me, Nobody likes the idea of moving back in with their parents, but it will give you the chance to re-group. You gonna sell the house or rent it??? Renting it out might be good option, extra income for awhile and you can always move back in after you get your cash flow smoothed out....

And what about this ex of yours?? Sic the DA on his butt or garnish his wages or something....If he needs a good smacking you've got volenteers around here.....Fog

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. :) :hug
I was hoping to wait till school was out to move further north to the Cadillac area and with income tax I'd be able to afford a place to rent. BUT, with things happening the way they are right now there's NO way I can wait that long now :(
So I had a long talk with them last weekend, and they offered before I could ask, that was my biggest worry, was asking them. It just made me feel like a failure......
My parents live 60 miles south of Cadillac and I really dislike the idea of taking the kids out of school from here and move there and just go to another school next fall.....but it has to be done I guess. So we'll stay there until school is out, and once I locate a job, we'll than move that way. But for now, I'll find something temporary and stay with the folks...
It's going to be like the clash of the titans at times thats for sure. LOL
BUT the kids will now be inrolled in "Grandpa Bootcamp"
:thumbup
Don't worry Shane........dad will NOT convert me over to the dark side.....though he already started trying last weekend!! :shocked This is going to be a LONG winter! lol
As for the ex........I'm very unhappy with what I was told. As long as he makes SOME attempt at paying something in a 4 week period they WON'T do anything! Even if he only pays $20 in that 4 weeks!!
Though I did a little back tracking and the time period between the last 3 payments was just under 6 weeks! I FINALLY have a meeting with my caseworked this next Tuesday. She won't like me when I'm done.
She says shes there to ENFORCE the court order? Well than she better enforce and MAKE SURE he's paying what the court order says he should pay EVERY WEEK...not what he can pay every month...
Ok, end venting. LOL

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Not trying to pry but does he have a job? If so you need to file a request to the court to have your child support taken from his paycheck.

This is a Federal law now and it can be imposed on someone not paying or someone that is paying on a regular basis. But you have to request it. This order will follow him to any employer by way of his SSN and they must take the money if the are issuing him a paycheck with tax deductions. The money will go directly to the court and you will be paid by the court on a regular basis.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
automatic deduction is DEFINATLY in order ... tell your slackass cheeseball "caseworker" to have it done and do not settle for anything less :mad:

the court order says he should pay EVERY WEEK... PERIOD :twak

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah he has a job...construction....BUT he's getting paid cash under the table....no records. It's ONE thing if he couldn't afford it, but I KNOW there are jobs in his area that pay GOOD...just the hours are more than the poor ass can deal with. Though he can afford to get a '98 4x4 but not support his kids? Something is just NOT right!
Though last year his exact words to me were, "I'll get a job making less and get paid under the table so you get less child support."
And that's JUST what he's doing. :mad:
And it is written in the court order that it is to be automaticaly withdrawn from his paycheck. But getting paid under the table theres no records, so no money being withdrawn.
I wouldn't be in this position if he had kept up on his RESONIBILITY towards these kids.
And yes Damager, I agree 110%.....pay WEEKLY what you owe not what you feel you should pay...

T

·
0 Posts
NEVER consider yourself a failure. the only person that would ever think that is you.

Nobody with kids, married or not can make it without help of some sort. I've been there.
If it wasn't for my parents, my kids would be naked, and we would have been living on the streets.

It's tough to admit, but I am sure there are plenty of others here that have taken help, whether they admit it or not.

Boys don't grow right without a male influence, whether it be only on the weekends, or comes in the form of grandpa. It will be great for both of them.

Best of all your parents will feel important and useful again.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's just the OVERWHELMING feeling of everything crashing down around you that get's to me. Though I'm dealing with it better than I was before. If it wasn't for my best friend, who has helped me out more times than he should have, and my parents, we'd be screwed that's for sure.
And yes I know Joey with thrive on having Grandpa around and hanging out in the garage with him and helping him work on his snowmobiles and building his jeep.
And Grandma will feel like she's needed and wanted again. It's been tough on her since all 3 of us kids have moved out and gone on our own.
This is just what I need to get things re-grouped and bills paid off, before the final move this spring. :thumbup

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
your state fawkin sucks a$$.

I have been a$$ raped by NYS Child support. Lets see my payments are out of my check 2 times a month. Some how a payment got lost. which caused my support to go into arriers. The fawks tried to take EXTRA out of my paycheck.

Oh and another one. My brother is unemployeed. No income as of right now. Not even unemployment. Guess what NYS did. They raised his fawking Chils support from 200 to $220 a week. Go figure that one out. HE has been looking for work for over 2 years now. You need to see a better person up there because obviously the dipfawk you got now is fawkin useless whore.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Move closer to him and make it your lifes work to make him miserable. Find out everytime he gets work under the table and inform the IRS that the employer and employee are not paying taxes.....Hell, just move wear ever ya want and make him a hobby. Something you mess with in your spare time. Peel the decals off his car tags so he gets tickets, Find his bank and file a garnishment(very difficult but tons of fun if successfull) Sell his back child support off to collections agencies and let them harass him...Push the caseworker and for criminal charges and then send embarassing photos of him to his cellmate... Have some fun with the a$$munch... Fog

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Didn't you say you thought he was in the Atl. area??? +evil grin+ Find out an address and us Southern boys'll show him a lil "hosptality"!!:lowblow "Welcome to the great state of Ga. assmunch!!!"

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Blaze said:
Didn't you say you thought he was in the Atl. area??? +evil grin+ Find out an address and us Southern boys'll show him a lil "hosptality"!!:lowblow "Welcome to the great state of Ga. assmunch!!!"
This was my exact though after you replied to my comment.

I take Fog's advise and go to the IRS and turn in employer and employee.

Keep and exact log of missed payments because if you follow through you will be paid..eventually. Even if it's upon his untimely departure from this earth.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts