Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July16th at 7:00PM we will be starting off our second event of the year. This should definately be a good one. Alot of the drivers that don't take the heat so well will be there putting on one heck of a show. Expect alot of mud and trucks flying into the air. we got classes ranging from street legal to full blown Nitrous fed alcohol burning tractor tire spinning mud rails. Price $15 to watch. If you want to run your truck its $25 for the sportsman classes and increases as the classes climb. Check out www.mudinthepines.com for event info, check out www.ckphotoz.com for pictures. and check out http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thum...aspx?e=6871445 for a more defined look at Hill and Hole racing. for those of you who have never attended one of these events it's definately unique and anyone who has any interest in motorsports is sure to find this intense.
I look forward to seeing you guys there and by all means any questions at all feel free to call me @ 856-207-0816

Gates will be opening at 4:30PM for racers.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
whats the matter? ain't nobody on here got anything to put ford on the charts??? Chevys keep on winning, we need some fords to show em whats up.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
I need new hubs and still waiting on the funds for 42's. If it was in august I'd be all about it.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
I'm there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well..... what you think? Our best event or what?:toothless Should have ran your quad again to stay in the points. Hope to see alot more people from here on sep 12th. We got the big dogs coming from the carolinas. when I say big dogs. I'm talking over 3000 hp with no exageration.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well..... what you think? Our best event or what?:toothless Should have ran your quad again to stay in the points. Hope to see alot more people from here on sep 12th. We got the big dogs coming from the carolinas. when I say big dogs. I'm talking over 3000 hp with no exageration.
yea it was the best one. i did run my quad and got 2nd. i think i should still be leading in points?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Whats your actual name again? you were the first quad to run?

Edit:
I checked my file I just never added the points. You are at 24 points in first place with Dave Lee behind you at 21. Next month is double points so winning that one will probably set you

·
Registered
98 Posts
yea i just saw my name is on the site twice with the pionts not added, not that i care as long as you know how many i have. i think as long as i finish second next time i should still be in the lead for points even if dave comes in first.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts