Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
awesome pic, did you make it out under your own power or were you strapped out?

·
huh
7,196 Posts
nice stuck.. i got pulled out by one of those once.. the blazer that was with us couldnt pull me out..

took a bite out of my wallet so my next purchase was a winch..

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
I would have bought a winch, mounted it to a recieve hitch on a friends truck. Pulled myself out, then mounted the winch on my own truck :banghead :banghead :banghead

K

·
0 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
I would have bought a winch, mounted it to a recieve hitch on a friends truck. Pulled myself out, then mounted the winch on my own truck :banghead :banghead :banghead
yeah man, 1200 is a winch, PLUS a cheap-ass mount for it! oh well, everyone learns from there mistakes... cool pic though :thumbup

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
$1200 :confused: Holy farging shit **** :shocked

I'm with Fireguy on this one

I would have bought a winch, mounted it to a recieve hitch on a friends truck. Pulled myself out, then mounted the winch on my own truck

·
Super Moderator
14,742 Posts
Damn Billy, that's a pretty serious stuck, but $1200 bones, man that is a ton of $$ for a tow. Were you out there with anybody else? How about damage? Did you break anything?

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Jiminy Christmas, $1200 for a tow. Ya, winch, hitch mount, pull yourself out, and keep the winch!

MM

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
SMOOTH said:
Jiminy Christmas, $1200 for a tow. Ya, winch, hitch mount, pull yourself out, and keep the winch!

MM
Hell thats not tha stuck. I've been worse like all 4 36s under the mud and mud a few inches up the door.. But I got a 12,000 pound winch:)

$1200 would buy a really nice winch.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts