Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took most of the pictures that the boyfriend took while at Mudfest down in Florida Feb 7th-10th and made into a video slideshow. I know its almost a month past but I just figured out how to do this with my new program, but just thought I'd share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvaVnvFjRZY

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
primus.

oooo, theres alot of rockwells at that place. lol the pavilion style rigs are funny lookin.

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah guess we are behind here in PA, or should Isay in the coal region cause we are just starting to get into the rockwell's and I guess they have been running them down there for sometime. The bf is planning to by a new deck over gooseneck trailer just so we can bring the crewcab and the bronco down next time and have some fun. Them guys outta come up here though and see what some real mud is lol from what I'm told theres down there is sandy (I didn't go) up here at all the bogs I go to its some thick arse shit, and takes forever to get off even with the pressure washer

I love that song by primus, it was a toss up between that one, Got Mud by Neal McCoy, Mud on the Tires or Devil went down to Georgia. I stuck with my first choice though.

I'm hoping this sumer to make some wicked videos, just got a new camera and looking forward to taking lots of pictures or everybody playing, hopefully someone will be nice enough to return the favor and actually get some of me though

Just cause I'm a chic doesn't mean I can't play with the big boys lmao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts