Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was talking to my ex bro-in-law the other day. He's got a chevy or GM somethin truck lifted 'n stuff. Anyway, he told me there's a mudfest coming up soon in my area (Fort Pierce). He says it's a big place, $10 a truck, all weekend thing, campin, etc. Somewhere between here and Okeechobee. He said he'd let me know more details when it gets closer, then I'll post 'em here in case anyone wants to make the trip down. :thumbup

·
You made it happen!
2,391 Posts
Broncoman351 said:
Is Tyron in the pic friend of yours??
Nope, never even been there just researched it to help make the thread more informative, I took those pics off the C&R MSP site to give an example, I thought that afro-mobile was hilarious in the mud so that's why I posted that...:histerica

:beer

·
Registered
667 Posts
then why do they say West of gainsville its far away from gainsville, Well i grew up around lake Istapoga if MUDFEST is up near Venus ill head up there only about and hour or more from my house.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Id be down with it if I can have gears by the time this rolls around and find away to tow the bronco down. When is it? sorry bit busy to click the link only stopping in for a second.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yeah it would be nice to meet all you guys for sure camp there for the weekend enjoy some brews, sounds like a great time to me!!

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I live about 1/2 hour from the town of Okeechobee (which, amazingly, is right next to LAKE Okeechobee duh! who woulda thunk it) I will contact my bro-in-law tonight & see if he has any more info yet. Hang tight.

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry folks... two things have gone wrong lately. One: my access to online is limited due to my being between residences, and two: my bro-in-law has been unreachable due to him putting his house up for sale and traveling to Georgia for a new place. Needless to say, I missed the mudfest which was this past weekend. But I have been told there is another this weekend in the Okeechobee area. I will get online tomorrow if it kills me and post details, if anyone cares for this short notice. Sorry again!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts