Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

From Left to right. guest, John(Bobby), Shane(Blaze),Jeremy(Jermil01), Steve(gobucs1),Matt(JAFO), Alan(Gearhead), Raven(RavenTBK)

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok here are the maps of Croom and Citrus (Mutual Mine).

Edited correct this time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
wow. looks like you had more fun than me . i made it to 193 when the rearend started to make a funny sound. The pinon barrings are loose can i just tighting them up? i'll make it to the next one for sure ...........:mad:

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
gobucs1 said:
From Left to right. guest, John(Bobby), Shane(Blaze),Jeremy(Jermil01), Steve(gobucs1),Matt(JAFO), Alan(Gearhead), Raymond(RavenTBK)
*cough* Raven *cough*

Although, thats closer to being correct than most other ppl can do.

Either that, or I really gotta work on learning how to speak proper english rather than my modified redneck. :toothless

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
Heres several of what I took before my batteries died. Hope you've got a high speed connection...they're large and in charge. I'm too lazy to convert them down today..so smile and wait for em to load.

http://www.fjeer.us/mudtoberfest.html

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fixed it for ya sorry.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,082 Posts
Yeah man, glad you made it back ok..:thumbup The pics are pretty good too.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Well, looks like the verdicts in and a new engine is in my future...:banghead Two words: PHUCK WATER! :mad: We think the rod is bent like John's (Bobby) I say think because we haven't torn into it, but it's locked up. and if it's locked up then I don't wanna waste a bunch of $$ on an engine autopsy! It's gonna have to be rebuilt or replaced either way, ya know??? So know the question is....Which? (Don't answer that question here, I'm starting a thread for that in general post) :shrug

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts

Yea I was almost out the other side in this shot...I thought I had made it when *BAM* it died and never started again!:banghead
Nobody has a shot of me going through because I just kinda kamikazeed it when no one was excpecting me too!

In this shot the guy in the blue EB (a local) pulls up and says damn, you shoulda stayed away from that...it's deep! My answer: "Ya think!!?":duh

Heres a pic. of Bobby going through and he has 3 1/2 inches of lift to my none...if that gives you an idea of how deep I was!:toothless

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Blaze said:
[B

In this shot the guy in the blue EB (a local) pulls up and says damn, you shoulda stayed away from that...it's deep! My answer: "Ya think!!?":duh

[ [/B]
I know why he sayed that he is one of the land owners and had a brand new 351 engine in his early Bronco:wacko

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was gunna try it but when, John, Bobby went thru and died I figured I would wait till next year. What can you do, Problems happen and you have to move on and worry about the next trip, like Shane and John are doing now.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts