Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here goes:

First, I have a set of OEM manifolds off of my 96 351. They are really in great shape. I have pictures available. I want to get fifty for them.

Second, I have a stock Y pipe off of my 96. Its in good condition, and the cat is still functioning perfectly when I took it off. I hear they are like five bills from Ford. How bout 100/obo?

Third, I have a chrome 8.8" diff cover. Never been used. I hope to get fifteen for it.

Fourth, I have a set of NOS cursive Bronco emblems. I bought them on ebay to put on my 96, but I have never gotten around to it, and moneys getting tight. If memory serves, I paid 65. I would like to get somewhere around there.

Fifth, I have a cargo cover (not the infamous rear cargo cover) from Eddie Bauer. Its like eight feet long, and five feet wide. It covers the whole back area, plus up the seat I think. I never installed it. It was purchased from Eddie Bauer (thinking it was the infamous rear cover). I lost all the paperwork on the purchase, and EB wont help me out. It cost me 127. How bout 100? I have pictures as well.

Lastly, I have a B&M Transpak that I have yet to install. I also have their Drain Plug kit. I believe the combo cost me like 70. Id like to get around there.

Of course, everything is open to negotiation. Hope someone sees something they like/want.

Rich

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One thing that I forgot. I also have a K&N Performance Gold Oil Filter. The part number is HP-3001 and it can be cross referenced to FRAM PH8A/DG8A and PUROLATOR L30001. I bought it from truckperformance.com for my 96, but it doesnt fit. Seems I have a stubby filter, and this one is too big. Five dollars and it finds a new home!

Rich

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is for the E4OD.

Rich

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
is that rear cargo cover just like an expensive tarp???could you give me some more info on that please, maybe some pics of it it use thanks ~~~>Ben

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MuddyBronco13 said:
is that rear cargo cover just like an expensive tarp???could you give me some more info on that please, maybe some pics of it it use thanks ~~~>Ben
I do not know if it matters, but says its for the 92-96. I probably should have included that above. Here is the copy from the Eddie Bauer page:
"420 denier nylon (tan). Cargo area protective covering that attaches with velcro. Covers the floor and sidewalls of the vehicles cargo area and the rear seat backrest. "canvasback" is water-resistent; wont shrink or stretch from temp. extremes; is resistent to rot and mildew; and sheds mud, liquids, and grime. Very sturdy -won't rip. installs easily; velcro strips hold it securely in place. when not in use, folds for underseat storage. spot clean with warm water and mild detergent."

I can get a picture posted as soon as I get my digital camera back.

Rich

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One more thing. I also have a set of stock front springs off of my 96. They have ~50K on them. Any offer takes them.

Rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts