Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
That's is ****ed up. I can't begin to imagine the anguish the father had/is experiencing.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Get one of these, and problem is solved!

·
Registered
930 Posts
That son of a bitch deserves only the most painful punishment and subsequent death imagineable...

To kill two innocent children...he'll be on the express elevator to hell.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
That's f*cked up, very sad for the parents. I would sneek a gun into court and cap his ass.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like the guy who killed the kids was a renter in the house. The mother (divorced/seperated) couldn't afford the rent/morgage herself and took in this scumbag to help pay the rent/morgage. It really sucks, but we, as humans really need to get our shit together. If we're going to have kids we need to stand up and take care of our responsibilities. The divorce rate is higher than the ****in gas prices. ****in is cool and all, but come on. If we're going to marry some chick, or not, and have kids, the kids are the ones who are going to pay the price if we can't handle the bullshit that comes along with it. I'm a single father with full custody of my 8 yr old little girl and I'll tell you what , I fight with myself every day about putting down her piece of shit mother. What would that accomplish? It would hurt my little angle. I refuse to do that. Whatever my feelings are about her mother, I need to keep them to myself and look out for my daughter. How could I hurt something this beautiful.

Here is a update on the story....
http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060121/NEWS/601210343

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ScorpionBoy said:
that is horrible.
where were you on the night of the 19th?
I know your playing, but I was home sleepin' so I could get my little one ready for school the next day. I ain't ****in with ya, but this shit is just TO CLOSE to home. I know it happens every day, but this just really woke me up. My friend from work lives like three houses away.:banghead

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
kenny714 said:
It looks like the guy who killed the kids was a renter in the house. The mother (divorced/seperated) couldn't afford the rent/morgage herself and took in this scumbag to help pay the rent/morgage. It really sucks, but we, as humans really need to get our shit together. If we're going to have kids we need to stand up and take care of our responsibilities. The divorce rate is higher than the ****in gas prices. ****in is cool and all, but come on. If we're going to marry some chick, or not, and have kids, the kids are the ones who are going to pay the price if we can't handle the bullshit that comes along with it.
sounds like you got your shit together, got your priorities straight.

kenny714 said:
How could I hurt something this beautiful.
beats me why anyone could hurt a child. 'bout makes you sick to your stomach.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Yeah Im 23 and i want kids. Ill be damned if some shit like this were to happen to my kids. I feel so bad for the victims here. I hope he gets what he deserves. You need one of these and mine (when I get it) will help me protect my family and slep better at nite.

and one of these

1 - 13 of 13 Posts