Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found out Saturday my cousin Johnny Parker and a female classmate at SFCC were murdered in the Juniper wilderness area. Man this really sucks, the guy was like my little brother. He was following my path in life. USMC out of Highschool then SFCC, he was about to transfer to UF, just like I did. The guy had a 3.9 GPA with his whole life ahead of him.
This is somene I introduced to backpacking. I actually showed him the campsite out in the wilderness area. He fell in love with the place and started camping there regularly.
Right now the police have no leads. They want to look at the classmates ex-boyfriend, but that guy could never have found this place, and if he was following them my cousin would have seen him (a marine and all). This place is so remote they had to airlift the cops in and the bodies out. I know alot of people go wheeling out there so keep your eyes open. This is about the time of the rainbow gathering so the forest tends to get a little wierd anyway. For more information check out www.gainesvillesun.com.

·
12B/88M
178 Posts
Sorry for your loss... of a family member and of a Marine...

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
there is definately some wierd shiite that goes on in ONF. Y'all ever meet the Goat Man? :wacko

Sorry to hear about your loss :duh

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. By the way I got stopped in my Bronco about a month ago going catfishing out at Davenport in the OCN. The forrestry guy thought we were spotlighting deer. He asked if we had any firearms. I told him I had a 9mm in the center console. He retrived the gun, saw it was unloaded. He ran our ID's then let us go. He said it was illegal to have loaded guns in the forrest. From now on I'm going to carry the 9 in one pocket and a fully loaded clip of hollow points in the other.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
GearHead said:
saw this on the new last night, very sorry for your loss.
hopefully they found some evidence that can be used to track the killer.

on a side note, its illegal to carry a firearm into the forest. unless its hunting season and you have a hunting license.
Yeah, i also heard of that its illegal to carry any type of firearm except hunting season. But, with this kinda stuff happening, I agree with jrdbronco, I will also be packing this weekend....

GH, Are you goin this W.E.?

paul rondelli, Sorry about your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family......Hope they catch this SOB soon before we do....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
easy solution. i just wont have the gun loaded. dont mean i wont have my .38 FMJ's at close reach. and my hunting knife.

and i'm pretty sure its hunting season right now

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
when i was stopped, i was told you couldnt have a firearm in your vehical, or on your person for any reason. you can have a weapon in your car, but you cant leave the paved road.
i heard a rumor once that the law was gonna be changed to allow people with a cwp to be able to carry in the forest. but i guess that never went anywhere.
as far as being caught, well, pretty good. i was just tooling down the road minding my own business. was just giving a warning, but thats left up the the dicression of the officer.

back on topic, they are previewing the story on tv for the new tonight at 11pm, anything usefull i will post.
btw, here is a artical:

http://www.ocala.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060108/NEWS/201080368/1025

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts
paul im sorry for the loss.... my condolences to you and the family

girlfriend saw that on the news last night and was a bit worried...

Semper Fidelas "ALWAYS FAITHFUL"
Gsgt. Blaze
USMC 2ND RECON

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
wow, that's terrible! sorry for your loss.

i hope they catch whoever was responsible. i can't believe it's not safe to go camping anymore, not because of bears or shiat, but because someone might shoot you. that's just too fukked up.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Sorry for your loss paul. Those goddamn rainbow people are the wierdest sons of bitches ive ever met. Dammit man the forest is usually a peaceful place. I hope they find who did this.

Josh

How bout a group buy on shotgun mounts for broncos??

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
jrdbronco said:
good, im glad. let him fry till he's crispier than the colonel's secret recipe
Im with you, jr, An eye for an eye....Let that SOB fry.....Now they will come up with some F up excuse that he had a rough growin up....

I am sorry for your loss, Paul and his Girlfriends Family.... :(

Allcruisen

·
Registered
728 Posts
sorry for your loss..

yea last time we went there this dude was sitting in the middle of the forest, looked homeless and really out of place

1 - 20 of 30 Posts