Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this linked on FordTruckWorld. I don't normally listen to country music, but I have watched this video something like seven times today. It doesn't feature any Broncos, but I thought I'd share. Broncos are trucks.

The first rig shown does as much for me as the girls do :rockon My truck should be lifted within two months and seeing trucks like this keeps the motivation up!

YouTube - We Rode In Trucks, Luke Bryan

If anyone can tell me how to embed these onto FSB, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
A guy I know has his truck in that video. But he's changed trucks so much, I'm not sure which one it is. I know he posted a MySpace bulletin not too long ago about the video coming out and his truck being in it. Video was shot here locally in Georgia somewhere.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought all the trucks made for a cool video and I liked that most of them were real world trucks, rather than brand new blinged out trucks.

If you can, through him, find out anything about that dark 92-96 F-Series and get me an email address or link that'd be great. I would love to see some pictures rather than video of that truck.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Thats a cool video. Some times I wish I would have been born in a small southern town. This place is getting to crowded with yuppies.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Thats a cool video. Some times I wish I would have been born in a small southern town. This place is getting to crowed with yuppies.
It's a whole 'nother animal down here :thumbup

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I lived in North Carolina from 2005-2007, from the big cities to the smallest communities. There is definitely something to those small southern towns that I love, but most of what I like about it is available where I'm at now.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Imagine all that with snow half the year, and that's Ida. :thumbup

...well, back when I was there, at least.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Thats a cool video. Some times I wish I would have been born in a small southern town. This place is getting to crowed with yuppies.
:stupid Think you know yuppies come around here:banghead

Anway, this guy is great. Luke Bryan is one of the few new country guys I like that are mainstreamish. He plays an AWESOME live show, he played this little country bar in san jose, and rocked the house.:thumbup

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
yeah i dont really like country, but that wasnt bad.

Fits me and my friends, and 99 percent of ppl around here. I loved growing up in a small town, and now i live in another small town. Its great thats for sure. So what if you have to drive to actually get somewhere.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Thats a cool video. Some times I wish I would have been born in a small southern town. This place is getting to crowded with yuppies.
Yeah it, is pretty dang awesome.:thumbup

That white F-350 in the hay scene is pretty awesome.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
I wanna know where to find the light bar on that F-150 at the beginning. It'd look sweet on my Bronco

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
I'll second that... shoot even if I was raised 40 miles east of where I am, it'd be different.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
I wanna know where to find the light bar on that F-150 at the beginning. It'd look sweet on my Bronco
They sell em all over. Carr and KC both make em.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
They sell em all over. Carr and KC both make em.

no kidding??

Thats actually the first I've heard on a manufacturer on them! Appreciate it! Looks like I'll have to find one!

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
Awesome! I also jumped on Carr's website and browsed around. Not a bad price for them.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Awesome! I also jumped on Carr's website and browsed around. Not a bad price for them.
Yeah, they aren't too bad. I can't seem to find the KCs anywhere.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
no worries, the Carr is the one I've been looking for.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts