Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the local car site the other day checking through the classifieds, guy has a '78 Bronco, was asking $1700 but needs to get rid of it. Said he'd sell it for $1100! I do NOT need another vehicle, but, damn...I'm really resisting the urge to pony up the cash and pick up another one! That wouldn't help out my "Total Money Makeover" though. :rofl: Maybe if I had my own place and some acreage I'd get it.

This sucks!:whiteflag :doh0715:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Was it the bronco on cowtownjeeps? If so, it looked like a good deal to me.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
You should let yourself fall victim to your addictions, one can NEVER have TOO MANY broncos. If there isn't enough room, sell your wife and family's belongings in order to MAKE room for another Bronco.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Sell the dodge, buy the bronco, have cash left over. Where's the downside?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Offer him a grand and just congradulate yourself on the $700 you saved...chicks do it all the time..:toothless

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man I would LOVE to get it right now! I need the Dodge to tow my car trailer though. F-250 will hopefully be ready to sell this week, just need to clean it up good.

I would seriously consider getting it if I wasn't looking to PCS (change bases) from TX up to North Carolina within the next few months...I already have 6 vehicles + a motorcycle as it is!

http://www.saracing.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2391

There's the Bronco there. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts