Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had many ideas but have been unable to execute them all but my overlanding rig is starting to come together. I made a deal in mid summer with a good friend of mine. I traded a Ruger 10/22 takedown rifle for him to build a bed platform. With wanting a bed platform in my Bronco I decided to pull the rear seat from the Bronco to have more room. The bed platform will utilize the entire bed area from behind the front seats to the tailgate. The bed platform will have 2 drawers and storage on the sides front and rear of the wheel well. I am going with a custom drawer setup that will follow soon hopefully. While we are waiting on the next step of the build here are some of the updated photos of the bed platform.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I have added some photos of the progress that my good friend made. He is finishing up the drawers today and the Bronco will be ready for pickup today!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
That turned out really nice. I like al the storage in the sides and especially the side access holes for the front compartments. Great forward thinking. I can’t wait to see it packed out on a camping trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. I have to get the coil replaced now (not getting spark). Then to driver it daily again hopefully, working out any little issued I can as they appear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts