Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to the bronco scene as well as the 4x4 scene. After some searching i found a new project that would help me understand the ins and outs and how they work. I picked up an '88 Bronco for $400. The guy who owned it before me wrapped the chasis harness around the drive shaft. So far me and my buddies have dropped both drive shafts and the tranfer case. I picked up a wiring harness from a Pick-n-Pull for $10.00.

My question is. I pulled it off an 89 bronco. Same engine. Will this harness work on my bronco? any help would be much appreciated. thanks!

-Brad

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
My question is. I pulled it off an 89 bronco. Same engine. Will this harness work on my bronco? any help would be much appreciated. thanks!
If it came off an 89 with a 302 and an AOD as well, it won't be any different.

If it came off an 89 with a 351, and it had an E4OD and not a C6, then it'll be set up for an electronic transmission, and will have a bunch of extra stuff you don't need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it came off an 89 with a 302 and an AOD as well, it won't be any different.

If it came off an 89 with a 351, and it had an E4OD and not a C6, then it'll be set up for an electronic transmission, and will have a bunch of extra stuff you don't need.
I think thats what happend...:banghead hrmm...ill figure somethin out...when i get a chance ill be sure to post the pics that i have already taken. :rockon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.