Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright im tired of the extreme loudness of my bronco especially when wheeling at places with rocks all over i cant hear crap, but exhaust, and am wanting to trade my headers for some stock manifolds for a 460, my headers arent the prettiest things in the world, they are old and have surface rust, and had a small hole that was patched,but they work fine, if your interested in a trade post up and i can get you some pics or if you have a set you wanna jsut sell or give to me that would be great.

also does anyone have any various driveshaft parts laying around for cheap, i jsut need some parts to make spares incase of breakage so i would be interested in a drive shaft side 1350 end, and slip parts, and a couple of 1310 or 1330 ends let me know what you got.

thanks kevin

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
carb

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are the headers fender exit or chassisexit, if they are chassis exit I will give you my e-mail to send some pics. I do have good manifolds.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chasis exit

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
k ill get some tomorrow.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill get pics if it will ever stop raining

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
I have various 1310 and 1330 d-shaft parts. PM me a list of what you need.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Put on better mufflers, and make shure you run your exhaust all the way out the back, that will shut your truck up. I've had headers in the past, with the exhaust set up right, you could hardly tell they were there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts