Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Fuzz must be in for men or something, I saw a dude on a fuzzy red and blue crotch rocket the other day. :wacko

I'd just like to say I prefer things 'fuzz' free. :toothless

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i can't wait to see how many kids got that notebook here at tech.

lame

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
You deserved to be smacked with a large salmon across the face

......where'd you get it? i want one.....

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Get it muddy

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Fuzz must be in for men or something, I saw a dude on a fuzzy red and blue crotch rocket the other day. :wacko

I'd just like to say I prefer things 'fuzz' free. :toothless
mel, a lot of the stunt bike guys do that now. ive seen a bike fully covered in leapord print carpet. some of it is to "pad" it when they flop it, but its more for show, it gets the hoes ya know?

thats m*th*r f*ck*n P-I-M-P andy, wish i had one........j/k

wes

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
betcha all the chicks love it

the furr on the crotch rockets is cause they have layed the thing down and cant afford new plastics.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
stangmata50l said:
You've never flopped a bike, have you? ;)
yup, sure have, but it was so slow and i was able to catch it somewhat, it wasnt one of the high speed ones. those guys are insane, i got up to about 150 on one of those things once and all i could take was a second or two of it and i had to slow it down. and all the tricks and stuff, with mufflers, pegs, all that stuff stickin out, insane is alll i gotta say.

but back to the notebook........andy, i think everyone is sayin its gay cause they are jealous, cause all they have are their my little pony notebooks, which is no match for yours

wes

1 - 20 of 29 Posts