Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!!! I just got my dads old bronco back after he sold it 10 years ago!!! Its a 78 with a 400m a c6 backed by a np 205!!! I just rebuilt the c6 with stage 1 clutches and so far it moves great. just rebuilt the carb and trying to work out the bugs on getting it to run smooth. Then its a big project on wiring.... big pain so far. But I'm pretty pumped on getting it fixed and running right so i can pull the boat!

·
Premium Member
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.8, C6, True Trac diffs, 4.56 gears, 4" C&T lift, 130A 3G Alt, 35" Grabber AT2s
594 Posts
I thought the exact same thing about those wheels. They were relatively rare when new.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The stripes come on it with the package it had on it when my dad got it new way back the bar is aftermarket and i love the wheels!!!

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,057 Posts
That is cool looking, has the perfect amount of patina, I don't think I would try to paint it. Nice truck, that is cool that it was your dad's at one point too

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts