145 Posts
What size tires? Looks great

Reactions: Minter fab

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks!!

Thanks, 35x12.5x15 BFg km2
Sweet, I’m building something very similar. Waiting for L&L to deliver the headers before the 460 and zf5 goes in. I’m also in Oregon.

·
Registered
1979 bronco
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Sweet, I’m building something very similar. Waiting for L&L to deliver the headers before the 460 and zf5 goes in. I’m also in Oregon.
Very cool! Yeah we are just up and Central Washington. We came down to the Bronco Round-Up this year in Florence and the girls were hooked. So I decided to sell a project and build this. Dropping in the motor as we speak! I am also still waiting on Alan L they told me my second shipment would ship early week this week and I have not heard from them. So I plan on calling them first thing Monday morning and rattling their cage again hopefully they get it out

·
Registered
1979 bronco
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Berta has a new heart!!! I removed the front grill insert so I can take off the old broken lights . While I had it out I figured I might as well install my new ones . I will also Mount the oil cooler that came with this big block behind the grill insert and in front of the radiator so that will be done before I put the insert back in
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Vehicle
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Tread
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Tire
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just called L&L, my headers are on their way out! I just double checked and to my surprise I ordered mine in July...its been so long that I thought it had been in August. Hopefully your headers are on the way as well. One thing I found interesting was that they are not powder coated as I had originally thought, they are just hi temp painted. Will definitely need a nice blast and ceramic pc before they get bolted in.

·
Registered
1979 bronco
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Just called L&L, my headers are on their way out! I just double checked and to my surprise I ordered mine in July...its been so long that I thought it had been in August. Hopefully your headers are on the way as well. One thing I found interesting was that they are not powder coated as I had originally thought, they are just hi temp painted. Will definitely need a nice blast and ceramic pc before they get bolted in.
Glad to hear your stuff is out the door! I will give them a call on Monday I got busy today. Hopefully I see the next week I'm not holding my breath

·
Registered
1979 bronco
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Well I got my headers today along with the rest of the parts. Not 100% satisfied with the headers that's for sure. The driver side one fits, passenger side not so much. There collector flange is literally touching the transmission and the floor board bracing. I just got these in today so I will be calling L & L
Automotive tire Gesture Gas Automotive wheel system Wood
Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Bumper Automotive lighting
i
tomorrow to see if they have any suggestions or if I just bought stuff that I have to modify

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sadly I wasn’t real happy either. Not the quality that I remember from them. Did you end up calling today?

·
Registered
1979 bronco
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Nothing really pic worthy lately. Got some wiring sorted out. Found all my gauge leads. Installed new sending units and general wire managment. I have a vert random set of lights that work. No gauge cluster, no head or tail light, but a few of thenmarker lights come on. No heater blower motor either. All fuses are good and passing power through. Ill dif into this farther

61 - 80 of 103 Posts