Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1979 bronco
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
So I dove into to some of the lighting that was not working last night. A lot of it was just a corroded connectors. Some of it was bad bulbs oh, but I found a garden growing in my front marker lights. Not sure, but I think this thing sat somewhere that was pretty wet for a while. We don't normally see this in our area
Natural material Cuisine Ingredient Animal product Dish
Wood Rectangle Font Fashion accessory Metal

·
Registered
103 Posts
The exhaust might be my favorite part of the bronco! Nice and clean, tucked out of the way. You going to add some v-bands for disconnect?

Did you get a do-it-yourself kit? Or did you just order a bunch of 90's and U's and straight pieces?

·
Registered
1979 bronco
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
The exhaust might be my favorite part of the bronco! Nice and clean, tucked out of the way. You going to add some v-bands for disconnect?

Did you get a do-it-yourself kit? Or did you just order a bunch of 90's and U's and straight pieces?
Thanks! I like it to be herd not seen hahahaha. It is just a builders kit from summit with a bunch of pre bent stuff. I ordered V bands but I have not seen any yet. Not sure what the holdup is. But I can add those at any point

·
Registered
1979 bronco
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Well Berta and I had an interesting round of mechanical diagnosing today. I was having a couple issues. One of which was a misfire at idle oh, so I tore the carburetor down and cleaned it all out and it looks like somebody pooped in it. I never cleaned the carburetor when I got the engine oh, it started it ran so I didn't see it necessary. There was a bunch of junk in the bottom of the bowl and it sucked it in pieces into every nook and cranny of that carburetor. I'm still having a little bit of an issue with it idling correctly I don't think I got it all the way clean. Secondly I was having an erratic idle when it was idling. Come to find out this was being caused by a major vacuum leak. When I put the intake on the gaskets had shifted and 3 out of the eight cylinders we're not sealed on the top part of the intake to the Head. So I did an intake reseal today along with the carb cleaning. Then I put some miles on it and it seems to drive pretty good. I also got the center console mounted. I am hiding a fuse box underneath the cup holders for all my extra lighting and heated seat circuits so I am not cutting into the factory harness. More to come on that

Oh yeah, and I did the heater core
Automotive tire Tire Wheel Hood Bicycle tire
Shoe Motor vehicle Hood Light Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Automotive design Auto part
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Trunk
Motor vehicle Jaw Automotive tire Wood Automotive exterior
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

81 - 100 of 103 Posts