Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
2,226 Posts
This is about as good as it gets.

·
Super Moderator
25,795 Posts
Yo 79,
For free, Register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

FOR $
Here is the Sample Deluxe report:

Marti states, "We are the privileged licensee (contract #5012) to Ford Motor Company's entire production database for the 1967-2012 model years. We can tell you everything about any Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury made in the United States or Canada during 1967-2012. What color was your car? Easy. What rear axle ratio? Sure. What day was the car sold? Yeah, even that - and a whole lot more.
Marti Reports are currently available for all Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles built in the United States or Canada 1967-2012
You'll even learn how many cars were made like yours! We provide the statistical analysis for your car's model year & body style, ..."

·
Registered
468 Posts
I assume you’ve already pulled CarFax? At least see where it’s lived...

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual locking hubs
660 Posts
It's been my experience CarFax and the Ford site doesn't support the older VIN's. Am I wrong??
this is my understanding as well.
I would like to find out more history of my car, as I only know it was bought from Iowa and sold tome then from North Carolina.
The seller did not register it, he just sold it to me.
That's all I know plus the Marti report (but this basically says nothing more than when it was produced with what options)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts