·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome! And get to work!! :thumbup

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice work so far. Looks like you found another FSB in a junk yard to get some body panels? I would think Broncos are pretty rare in junkyards in Germany?
Thanks! I found one FSB that was going to be crushed but I was lucky to cut out the parts that I need and they were in good condition. I found the fenders on another place from a guy who saved them for his f150 ;) but in junkyards you can't find them.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think there is no scene :rofl: I don't know any Broncos around my area. The next I know is 5 hours away from here
Your pictures say 2014, how far into it are you right now?

My bronco made a trip to Germany, the original owner brought it there and back in 1991.

·
Super Moderator
14,529 Posts
you definitely have your work cut out for you...after seeing that, I'll never complain about my rust issues again..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your pictures say 2014, how far into it are you right now?

My bronco made a trip to Germany, the original owner brought it there and back in 1991.
I'm still updating the post with new pictures. I hope to start with Sandblasting the next weeks.

That's a funny story, that your Bronco made this trips. I think the preowner really loved the Bronco...

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
So how long is this project takeing you? Looking good so far but I sure am glad its you doing it and not me! I know I cursed the whole time I did my floor pans.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts