Been having an intermittent issue with my wipers not wanting to stop when I turned them off, so I figured I better look into it. After some research (sorry, can't remember if it was on here or elsewhere) I read it could be a bad connection at the wiper motor causing the park position not being recognized and therefore running on.
Starting at the motor connection, I found a wire that didn't look very good, so I pulled it from the plug, made sure it wasn't completely bad and taped it up. Putting that plug on my Pull&Pray shopping list. Cleaned the connections up and plugged it back in. Tested wipers and they worked as they should.
I've had an intermittent wiper switch and module for a while, so decided to give it a try. I opened up the module to inspect the troublesome solder joints and found them to look good. Removed instrument cluster bezel and the old switch, plugged in the intermittent switch and module and tried it out. Worked as it should! Understanding how fragile the module is, I put some foam weatherstripping on it and found (hopefully) a good spot for it. And, after I got it in it actually still worked. Great little plug & play upgrade. There's been many times I wish I had it.
While I had the cluster bezel off, I installed a new lens I had bought a while back also. Also decided to go with black wiper and headlight knobs while I was at it. Quick pic, but pulled it outside to get better light, so it's on fast idle.