Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '95 eddie bauer(showing off new tires now)

last picture befor the M/T baja claws (35inch) tires
american racing tailgunners (15x10) wheels
and the skyjacker 6inch lift

-kevin

·
Registered
297 Posts
So let's see the after pics :beer

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
so is the new stuff (lift, tires, wheels) your christmas and birthday presents combined? cant wait to see it done, oh ya, tell them while they are workin on it to throw in some 4.88 gears and ARBs!! lookin good, cant wait to see it finished

wes

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope paid for it out of my pocket

wes said:
tell them...
whos them? me and 2 of my friends are doing it and as long as they can both do it saturday it will be done late saturday or else nextweekend. so keep your fingers crossed

·
Banned
470 Posts
Nice truck! Looks just like mine exept mines green and tan. Along with a lift and everything you should tint the windows, I can see in there!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah give me some time here and money if you will :thumbup

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Hey Volcom are you putting the extended radius arms on yours? If so you best have a (1 1/8") very very deep socket, big wrench, or big coresent wrench and some PB Blaster. That stud that ties the bottom spring cups and radius arm to the axle is big and on TIGHT!!! Took me and a bud pushing/pulling to break it loose!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Miketnf150 said:
Hey Volcom are you putting the extended radius arms on yours?
yeah i am im doing it at my friends shop so hopefully they got all i need there. I just got my new tires and rims today ill put up a picture in a little while

its been a little while

1 - 12 of 12 Posts