Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Are you being serious bud? Looks like you threw some 6" springs and shocks on without adding any other lift components... If your intent was to take some goofy looking picks halfway through your install - looks goofy alright.
Just caught the new braided extended brake line. Waste of time bro. I hope it takes you days to get help when you "really" need it.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
Gee, thanks douchebag. Are you blind or just stupid? Can you not CLEARLY see the beam drop brackets in the first, frankly oversized, picture that I posted?

There's also a drop pitman arm...and I seem to recall stating that I did not install radius arms because I acquired a pair of used ones, one of which is bent and needs to be rebuilt. I sure do hope the ratio of helpful people vs douchebags here is better than this.......
you should have realized that when installing any lift kit that drop brackets or extended arms are required. If you were smart enough to install the kit yourself you should have been smart enough to figure out the answer yourself.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
If you can't clearly tell what the problem is then for the love of God put down the tools. We don't need anymore rolling deathtraps on the roads.

And I could be mistaken but that looks like a front end off something much older.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
The factory rad arms are not the issue, the issue is that you are missing the rad arm drop down bracket or like mentioned above longer rad arms. There is not much help needed to figure out that. Im guessing that you got the lift used and not all the components came with it and the destructions were missing from it.

The front suspension looks like that cause its a f150 2wd not 4wd.

I would realy like to know of this was a joke as well....cause that what it seams like.

·
penis
3,320 Posts
I want to see said pics were they retarded? Look like something my 7 year old threw together? Where did the OP go is he gonna remove it? I know he doesn't want our fawking help but maybe we can all chip in and find him a shrink cuz it sounds like he has some mental issues.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
He had 6" of lift with factory radius arms and no drop down brackets. His truck was turned hard right and the damn wheel/tire was fawking sideways. I don't know how to pull up a cache of the image or I would. Any help here?

·
I ♥ TTB
4,267 Posts
I'm so so sorry I missed the pics :shrug

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
i really should have read this thread the other day. some one needs to find the pics

1 - 20 of 59 Posts