Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Members of FSB,

I would like to apologize for any posts I have made in the past week or two that "flamed" another member or stirred things up. Some were uncalled for, and some I thought were necessary to get my point accross. I am sorry if any of these posts came off the wrong way, or insulted some people, that was not the intention. If i had known that was going to happen I would not have made the post.

I will admit that some of my posts were intentional, but when someone insults you, natural human reaction is to respond back and put up a fight, and that is what I did. I probably should have tried to be the "bigger person" in them by not responding to them and just leaving it, but I did not do that, and now I regret that in some ways.

Please forgive me if I have insulted, flamed, or done any other harm to you. Like I said above, some were intentional, some were not. Please be respectful of this also, it isn't just a joke.

Wes

contact info in sig if you would like to comment on this

·
tired of your sh!t
2,882 Posts
**** that. if we didn't have to read about people trespassing and complaining about being caught,there wouldn't have to be any flaming on the subject.

don't apologise..i seem to remember a similar thread from beerman. okay well,maybe a little different. but the end result should be the same..if they don't like it ..too bad

condenm the behaviour of idiots , don't condone it by not saying anything.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
:goodfinge uh uhhh :goodfinge
I dont know nuthin about nuthin :goodfinge

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Dude, if you stated how you felt, and someone didnt like it then [email protected] em.
I agree i got to a point too where I felt I had to aplogize but I also explained that if people didnt like me then they could just eat my shit.
You are the person you are and if everyone cant get along then that is just life, and it goes on.

Me and Mike (NOBS) have gone at it a thousand times, but we still know when enough is enough and its all in good fun. I am sure if we hung out he would still bust my ass about my 8.8, and I would bust his ass for liking Pantera. Thats what guys do man.

So before we all start sucking each others dicks now just remember we will always have differences of opinions and there will always be turds to burn.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beerman said:
Dude, if you stated how you felt, and someone didnt like it then [email protected] em.
I agree i got to a point too where I felt I had to aplogize but I also explained that if people didnt like me then they could just eat my shit.
You are the person you are and if everyone cant get along then that is just life, and it goes on.

Me and Mike (NOBS) have gone at it a thousand times, but we still know when enough is enough and its all in good fun. I am sure if we hung out he would still bust my ass about my 8.8, and I would bust his ass for liking Pantera. Thats what guys do man.

So before we all start sucking each others dicks now just remember we will always have differences of opinions and there will always be turds to burn.
i understand, but apparently someone left just because of the stuff i posted, and cause this was turning into MBB, which i disagree with. so i made this post to clear things up. ya, if i had it my way he could just eat my sh!t, but people getting pissy over somethin i said on here seemed stupid, so i thought i would jsut apologize because that was not my intention

wes

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
Wes, just remember, there is a BIG difference between kneeling down and bending over!

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EvilBronc said:
Wes, just remember, there is a BIG difference between kneeling down and bending over!
haha, dude, i just think internet fights are stupid, although if someone makes a comment about me i will defend myself, so i made this to resolve the internet fight.

wes

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,522 Posts
WES... your apology is the most insincere thing I have read on this site.
Your acting like an immature little dick! GROW UP!!!

1. This site is NOT about Wheelin'. It's about the VEHICLE... the FULLSIZE BRONCO!
Yes... many of us like to wheel and obviously some feel stronger than others, but the bottom line is that many of us could give a big fat stinky sh!t about your opinions on wheelin' rights and wrongs. Your opinions are just that... opinions.

2. If you really care about people wheelin' responsibly... then you would present the facts and show a person why they should take care when going out to have a good time in thier Bronco. If you just start FLAMING away... then you are just an ass waiting for an excuse to FLAME someone. Seriously think about it... if you want to convince someone to agree with you, you generally don't do that by pissing on thier shoes!

3. The person you flamed has donated more meaningfull time and money to this site than you could know. Not to mention discounted products to many members, just for being members of this site. Is this how the appreciation is shown? Do any of you realize the time and effort, not to mention the personal cash donations made by this member? A guy who has stepped up again and again to donate more then they can afford, and dedicated hours on hours for your entertainment. Fnckin' INGRATES!

I took the time and read through that thread and was pissed before getting 1/2 way through. I have to agree... if this is the way this site is going to start heading... as much as I love this place... count me out too!

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Dude I dont even know who left, or what was said. I just figured he apologized for everything he said.
I had no idea it had anything to do with a member leaving.
Who was it?
If you guys are talking about Zach, then good fuc king riddance, but i have a feeling it is someone else.

Oh well. If I get noted as a dick then oh well. I have donated too, I have done write ups, and I have helped many. People call me a prick all the time and I dont cry and take my sand pale and go home.

Like I said I dont know who but, if it was over an internet arguement then what does that say for that persons self worth? I dont know. I would rather get along too, but sometimes people just need to be put in their place.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
I guess I dont understand the "Big" picture here on what happened.

I will just stay out of it.

My comments are about everything in general, not about any one member or "Ex-member".

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
NOBS! said:
**** that. if we didn't have to read about people trespassing and complaining about being caught,there wouldn't have to be any flaming on the subject.

don't apologise..i seem to remember a similar thread from beerman. okay well,maybe a little different. but the end result should be the same..if they don't like it ..too bad

condenm the behaviour of idiots , don't condone it by not saying anything.
:stupid

i never once accused AC of being on illegal land in this thread. i simply said, if its private land or its not set aside for wheeling, then don't go there. i make the same post nearly every time this land use issue comes up, so its not like i am being biased towards AC. the only person i really flamed was bronco9235. first for stating that its ok to tresspass and wheel wherever because hes not a pavement pounder. then because he more or less called me out. i don't want to turn this into a pissing contest, even if it sounds like it. i said my .02 in that thread, i am done.

pepe, i'm not calling you out, just gonna address what you said. this site is about broncos, but eventually wheeling is going to come up. when it comes up, it must be treated responsibly. there are some here who believe very strongly about wheeling (myself included), and will not simply condone ANYONE breaking the laws, like in this thread. the fact that AC is a mod and has put alot of time and money into this site should change nothing. laws are laws, no matter who you are.

it is sad AC chose to leave over something that really was so trivial. he was a good contibution to the site, but what he did was wrong. if he was so offended, he could have tried to PM me, david, or wes and resolved it through PMs. IMO it would have been better than just leaving.

theres my .02 :drinkbud

·
Still Learnin!
504 Posts
I to am sick of the BS. AC is a valuable asset to FSB. and Pepe is 100% correct. unfortunately I let myself get dragged into one of these stupid fights, & regretted it as soon as it was done. that’s why I backed out of it, I made my point and dropped it. these stupid fights about your truck is better than mine, religion, and politics are going to kill this site. Yall all know I try not to say much cause I don't know much. This place used to welcome newcomers, and was about helping each other with are Bronco problems. It has know become a *itch fest for stupid things such as you don't belive the things I belive so your stuppid, that is no way to convince someone to look at there life and make a change.
Pepe is correct and I think the loss of AC is not worth the hassle if we have to lose someone like that who has done so much so you guys can flame and *itch then it's not worth it. On a side note wheeling is great and fun I wish my truck was built to do it but it's not. However it is a Bronco and that was the one thing that brought us together as a family. This place was a release to get info and share in happiness. Know when I log on I wonder who it's going to be starting useless crap know. I'll stay for a while longer but if this keeps up I to am gone. You guys can have your pissing contests all to yourselves.... :twak :goodfinge :brownbag

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
I agree with the statements made above, but i think this is always going to happen. Someone is going to piss another person off to a certain extent. It is human nature and unavoidable. You can suggest to someone not to wheel somewhere, but it is their choice and they will have already made up their minds and you shouldn't piss on them for that choice. I am sorry he left as it will be a loss to FSB but i think it will continue to happen (to a small extent) without being able to prevent it.

Get out and do some snow wheeling and have a great weekend

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.