Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,624 Posts
:goodfinge uh uhhh :goodfinge
I dont know nuthin about nuthin :goodfinge

· Registered
6,624 Posts
Dude, if you stated how you felt, and someone didnt like it then [email protected] em.
I agree i got to a point too where I felt I had to aplogize but I also explained that if people didnt like me then they could just eat my shit.
You are the person you are and if everyone cant get along then that is just life, and it goes on.

Me and Mike (NOBS) have gone at it a thousand times, but we still know when enough is enough and its all in good fun. I am sure if we hung out he would still bust my ass about my 8.8, and I would bust his ass for liking Pantera. Thats what guys do man.

So before we all start sucking each others dicks now just remember we will always have differences of opinions and there will always be turds to burn.

· Registered
6,624 Posts
Dude I dont even know who left, or what was said. I just figured he apologized for everything he said.
I had no idea it had anything to do with a member leaving.
Who was it?
If you guys are talking about Zach, then good fuc king riddance, but i have a feeling it is someone else.

Oh well. If I get noted as a dick then oh well. I have donated too, I have done write ups, and I have helped many. People call me a prick all the time and I dont cry and take my sand pale and go home.

Like I said I dont know who but, if it was over an internet arguement then what does that say for that persons self worth? I dont know. I would rather get along too, but sometimes people just need to be put in their place.

· Registered
6,624 Posts
I guess I dont understand the "Big" picture here on what happened.

I will just stay out of it.

My comments are about everything in general, not about any one member or "Ex-member".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.