Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· negative creep
7,507 Posts
NOBS! said:
**** that. if we didn't have to read about people trespassing and complaining about being caught,there wouldn't have to be any flaming on the subject.

don't apologise..i seem to remember a similar thread from beerman. okay well,maybe a little different. but the end result should be the same..if they don't like it ..too bad

condenm the behaviour of idiots , don't condone it by not saying anything.
:stupid

i never once accused AC of being on illegal land in this thread. i simply said, if its private land or its not set aside for wheeling, then don't go there. i make the same post nearly every time this land use issue comes up, so its not like i am being biased towards AC. the only person i really flamed was bronco9235. first for stating that its ok to tresspass and wheel wherever because hes not a pavement pounder. then because he more or less called me out. i don't want to turn this into a pissing contest, even if it sounds like it. i said my .02 in that thread, i am done.

pepe, i'm not calling you out, just gonna address what you said. this site is about broncos, but eventually wheeling is going to come up. when it comes up, it must be treated responsibly. there are some here who believe very strongly about wheeling (myself included), and will not simply condone ANYONE breaking the laws, like in this thread. the fact that AC is a mod and has put alot of time and money into this site should change nothing. laws are laws, no matter who you are.

it is sad AC chose to leave over something that really was so trivial. he was a good contibution to the site, but what he did was wrong. if he was so offended, he could have tried to PM me, david, or wes and resolved it through PMs. IMO it would have been better than just leaving.

theres my .02 :drinkbud

· negative creep
7,507 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
How could anyone give AC shit? WTF?

un fawking real.
how could anyone think that because AC is AC that he doesn't deserve to be slammed for breaking the law, and then making a complaining post about it on the internet? thats :bs if i did what he had done, i would expect the EXACT SAME TREATMENT. read NOBS and my posts and you will see what i am talking about. Pepe recieved the same treatment not too long ago, and i remember quite a few n00bs getting the same treatment as well. you guys have a very different attitude about it if some n00b comes on and is like "WTF, i got busted for wheeling on private property. thats gay."

un ****ing real.
stangmata50l said:
So your saying that you are slamming AC for what he did eventhough you don't know the facts? Or did I just miss something?
yes you did.

read here and here. i never personally slammed him, i simply stated my opinion that unless hes on designated wheeling land, he shouldn't be there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.