Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparntly everybody noticed my avatar all at once. Since I keep getting PMs, I'm starting a thread, because I love the photographer it came from.

David Perry is his name. He does some great, old skool Hot Rod photography and when I first came across his work, I fell in love with it. He does Hot Rods, as well as the Hot Rod Pinup Girls. He even did some photos of Billy F Gibbons from ZZ top. *drool*

www.DavidPerryStudio.com Click on Photographs, then Hot Rod Pinups for the girls. You can buy his books, I think on his site and I know they're on Amazon. You can also get posters for the garage from www.Posters.com.

Here's some of my favorite pics. I love the girl in the old Slingshot dragster. The chick with the blowtorch, I had her as my desktop wallpaper for awhile until every family member that saw it asked if I was turning lesbian. *rolls eyes*

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
I had her as my desktop wallpaper for awhile until every family member that saw it asked if I was turning lesbian. *rolls eyes*
not that theres anything wrong with that. :toothless

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
94 XLT 351 E4OD 4" Superlift 88 XLT AOD about to put on 4" Pro Comp lift
2,850 Posts
Woo-Hoo for Mels!
Andy351 said:
thanks for the info

lol at this one:
Wow, you can't get much more white trash than that.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
did anyone look past the chick in the last pic (not the white trash one) and notice the BADASS ratrod she's sitting on? the entire rear quarter is a wheel tb

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Again? I never went lesbian a first time, lol. Sorry, girls are nice to look at, and boobies are fun to play with, but that's about it for me. Girls get on my nerves entirely too much to be 'attached' to one. Besides, I'd rather have a good strong man protect me than some catty woman.

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
840 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Again? I never went lesbian a first time, lol. Sorry, girls are nice to look at, and boobies are fun to play with, but that's about it for me. Girls get on my nerves entirely too much to be 'attached' to one. Besides, I'd rather have a good strong man protect me than some catty woman.
:rofl: A Man protect me...A so called man....from my town. Now that is funny, no thanks I think I'd take my chances going it on my own first :p. But really nice pics, I like the avatar. :thumbup Pretty cool. Now back to amusing myself reading the rest of the posts :popc1:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
after you get over the girl that car is sweet!!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
jrdbronco said:
did anyone look past the chick in the last pic (not the white trash one) and notice the BADASS ratrod she's sitting on? the entire rear quarter is a wheel tb
Yes, that is farking sweet. Although I did have a hell of a time getting past the brunette. Blondes are much easier to tune out. :histerica

Nice find, Mels! :popc1:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts