Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fired the truck up for the first time in about 4 months!! My truck runs so infrequently that it was the first time my Fiancee had ever even heard it run... and Ive known her for about 2 years!! Here she is smiling even though her teeth were chattering...

Man I missed the sound of those 40 series flows and 9.5:1 compression!!

here it is all warmed up. I havent hooked up the fuel and volts yet.

getting there....

Lemme know what you think :rockon :chili:

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also dont remember who this pic was for (either Crazed or Damager) but no more starter cable going threw a jagged hole in the floor!!

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very good Joe... how bout u buddy???

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
great to see you are making some progress, always like to see another member doin some drastic stuff to their bronco. are you goin to clean up that wiring and put looms on that to make it look real good? i know looks may not be number 1 on your list, but i think it would be a nice touch. keep up the nice work

wes

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WES said:
great to see you are making some progress, always like to see another member doin some drastic stuff to their bronco. are you goin to clean up that wiring and put looms on that to make it look real good? i know looks may not be number 1 on your list, but i think it would be a nice touch. keep up the nice work

wes
The last time you asked that I said yes... I dont think you read it though.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
hey 81Bronk36 ... very cool to hear you have that bad boy breathing again :rockon

I dare ya to spray paint that birds nest of wires black :goodfinge

:histerica

congrats man .. long time comin' :beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,373 Posts
Damager said:
hey 81Bronk36 ... very cool to hear you have that bad boy breathing again :rockon
congrats man .. long time comin' :beer
........ :stupid :rockon

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crazed said:
It was me....where is the wire now? i cant tell.
Its right where the silver and black sheet metal meet up, the blue wire goes right over the top of it (in that pic) I bought a feed threw connector from Jegs for 10 bucks and 2 more terminals for a buck a peice.

If I had da paint skillz I would circle it for ya...

SquattyD
"i like the Remove Before Flight! banner thingy. "

Ahh its just the payment for 7 1/2 months of fighting the war.... You should see my key chain... its worth more then my truck was originally worth...

Damager
"hey 81Bronk36 ... very cool to hear you have that bad boy breathing again
I dare ya to spray paint that birds nest of wires black
congrats man .. long time comin' "

Thats insane, I already have enough problems cuz theres only about 6 colors and 600 wires!! thanks for the well wishes

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
getting all the wiring done, then making it all pretty, then driving it to make sure it works well then pulling the windshield cuz I need a new one anyway... then building the mounts and the hunk of metal that bridges the gap between the dash pad and the firewall/windshield.... a couple hours after all that is done I will be fininshed!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts