Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
BuckN, that's not your rig in your avatar. That's not cool IMO. Show your own junk or get a stupid picture or something.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Keith_L said:
BuckN, that's not your rig in your avatar. That's not cool IMO. Show your own junk or get a stupid picture or something.

It's a cool picture? why shouldnt he have that as an avatar? thats like saying the chick in my av isnt my real GF so I shouldnt have it there. PROPOSTEROUS!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
first of all, i thought that the cans would put a redneck touch to the picture. no i dont really do that chit.

secondly, you are right thats not my rig. and ill be the first to tell you that. however, i wish i knew whos rig it was. i would like to talk to him/her. i would like very much for mine to look that way. right now i have been in the process of buying parts to build it. im sure that you have probably already had the pleasure of rock crawling or hardcore trail riding in your own rig. i havent. i would like to get mine finished so i could go on at least one ride before i leave for Iraq. so, next time you decide to judge someone because the avatar isnt his own "junk", you should ask him about it.

by the way...did you say junk? you drive junk...ill drive a Ford!

:wtf

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
BadassBronco said:
as a typical redneck young forewheeler, he chooses to put empty cans next to the truck
no, no, no... he didn't purposely put them there....i bet they just fell out when he opened the door to get in :beer

or at least that's how it always happens to me :duh

·
Registered
589 Posts
"<chorus>what this world needs is a few more rednecks, so people aint afraid to take a stand, what this world needs is a little more respect, for the lord and the law and the workin man, we could use a little peace and satisfaction, some good people up front to take the lead, a little less talk and a little more action, and a few more rednecks is what we need.

I was raised on beans and cornbread, and i like my chicken fried, yes i drive a <fullsizebronco> and im full of american pride, i keep the bible on my table, i got a flag out on my lawn, and i dont believe in mindin noones business but my own, and i love them rambo movies i think they make a lot of scense, and its a shame ole john wayne didnt love to run for president, and i dont care what no body says, i dont trust ole gorbichaw, and i dont know who turned him on but its time to turn him off.

<repete chorus>

now their tryin to take my guns away, and that would be just fine, if they took them away from the criminals first, id gladdly give ya mine, and i dont mind payin taxes, but it makes my temper itch, when my hard earned money goes, to make some polotition rich, WHAT MOST PEOPLE CALL A REDNECK, HE AINT NOTHIN BUT A WORKIN MAN, AND HE MAKES HIS LIVIN BY THE SWEAT OF HIS BROW AND THE CALUSUS ON HIS HANDS, NOW YOU INTILECTUALS MAY NOT LIKE IT, BUT THERE AINT NOTHIN YOU CAN DO...

CAUSE THERES A WHOLE LOT MORE OF US COMMON FOLKS THEN THERE EVER WILL BE OF YOU!!!!

<repeat chorus>"

~(What this world needs is) A Few More Rednecks
Charlie Danials Band
:beer :goodfinge :beer :goodfinge :beer :goodfinge

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
BuckN said:
right now i have been in the process of buying parts to build it. im sure that you have probably already had the pleasure of rock crawling or hardcore trail riding in your own rig. i havent. i would like to get mine finished so i could go on at least one ride before i leave for Iraq.
i am so ****ing sick of people whining about how they can't wheel something because its stock. stop being babies.:goodfinge

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Andy351 said:
i am so ****ing sick of people whining about how they can't wheel something because its stock. stop being babies.:goodfinge
thats a good point but in my world I dont get to wheel cuz my truck is barely ever in 1 peice.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts