Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone, i think i will be on this site a lot, just recently purchased my Big Bitch, [87 5.8 full size] ive wanted one for years but in the UK very few about, but finally got one for me and my lad to go camping, fishing and shooting in. A lot of things i want to do to her but at the moment just enjoying her. Im offshore at the moment for nine weeks and cant wait to get back and start working on her.

No doubt i will be asking loads of questions soon.

:beer

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Welcome to FSB. You came to the right spot to learn about these things. One thing to remember is that the search button is your best friend on this site. If your having issues most likely alot of people have had the same issue. Again welcome, and post up some pics as soon as you can.

·
Banned
906 Posts
I know some guy in London has a 1979 F150 2wd with 460 he sports around. Looks good too. Yall need to get together and show England what Ford is all about!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply guy's, evryone back here thinks im crazy running this truck, with the price of fuel here, just about 8 dollars a gallon, so its a real labour of love running my big bitch, but hey who said big fun was cheap.

·
Registered
45 Posts
welcome to fsb cool to get the eurapeans driving ford its hard to thinks its an inport for you

i thought gass was high heir at $2.60 a gallon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts